But then since bhabhi's brother was also travelling that day she wanted to go to the station. Then I said ok let us go in the bike. We met with a very minor accident. In a single the previous guy who was going at a good speed put a sudden brake. Kiran couldn't stop there and bang we went and hit the other guys box. The box was broken at the bottom. When the signal became green he just drove off the vehicle and came out of that spot. We went to the movie Konchem Ishtam Konchem Kashtam. Read the movie's review and the experience in my other post. We came back home that night at around 09:15. I was terribly upset on hearing that Vamshi has gone to a treat with Swapna's brothers. The matter is not of the treat. The matter is because Vamshi used to say Kiran and Me are his brothers. Why weren't we invited.
But everything is fair in love and war. So left it as is. Then the clock was ticking and this guys didnt return back home. Mom and Dad were also restless. I thot of helping them. I told them to go to bed and I will wait for him. He turned at 11:45pm. Then immediatly I went to sleep. I dont want to have a hard time the next day as I need to fly. Next day morning again got a message that the flight is delayed by 25 mins. I was praying god that please I need to travel today else my jobs will go on a toss. Vamshi said he will drop me in airport. But since Dad was having some problems Vamshi decided to take him to the hospital as I had time. But then it got delayed in the hospital. So me and Kiran took an auto and came to the airport. I sent kiran back in the same auto. I went to ticket counter and as the airlines network was down they couldnt give me a printout and gave me a manual ticket. I got into the airport with the relief that the flight is confirmed.
Then checked-in my bags and then went to the security check. Here also the person was good. We were waiting in the lounge for 10 mins. There was a good looking girl also in the lounge. Devil's mind na, i was thinking how good it will be if she comes in the same flight and sit near me. God knows that it is a devil's thought and he ruled it off. We boarded the flight and came back to bangalore. And I reached home at around 2:35pm and by 3pm left to office in the cab i have hired.
So there ended the Vizag trip. Lots of lessons learnt for me and lots of good experiences for me. Vizag was cool. Expecting go on more such trips with Priya. Travelling alone is boring what to do. Got used to her presence. We will plan soon Priya. Bye guys for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment