Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Girl vs Boy in Love

****Please note this is my own view. If you differ from this, please let me know we can get clarified. Before continuing please note I am not women or Girls only their thoughts. I believe in various things said in the book Da Vinci Code. And I respect girls as godess and not otherwise.****

Love. What a great feeling. It starts with a eye contact and ends when the heart unites. Sometimes it happens that the mind also thinks the same way for both the party concerned. But sometimes I feel that it most commonly dominated by the girl. I am not sure why. As per my understanding guys value physical pressure and just because they are giving it is the girls taking advantage? I dont think so. Many of my friends are not like that. I can show various example who are treated equal and also treats their husband equal. But few girls dont do that.

Lets take an example to understand this. On a day there is a guy who has too much of work at office and attending too many meetings and couldn't speak to his girl. Does this mean that the guy doesn't love her? Another example, one guy speaks to a girl who is dressed in a tight tshirt and jean. Even though he didnt think otherwise, if his girl sees this will immediatly think bad about this. And guys you should also understand that girls are very possessive. When they give their whole heart in love you should also reciprocate.

Now, we will take the first example. During his office timing and inbetween he will not be able to call her. But if he calls her and explains his situation what is expected of the girl, she should understand it and allow him to complete the office work which is also important. Even though I wont support working 23 hrs and 1 hour family type of people, it is necessary to concentrate on the career also. And if the guy is doing it for days together then the girl can doubt whether he is avoiding. But if it happens for a day or two, why she is unable to understand. Only a girl can explain this. Always thinking that he is avoiding her is wrong.

In the second example, if the guys is able to introduce the girl with whom he was speaking to his girl then it will not create a problem. But incase he was not able to introduce, because of various reason, then the guy is in trouble. All kind of thoughts go in the girl's mind. As if this guy is a playboy. But he will be most innocent of the lot. What to do thats guys fate.

I think my friend wont mind me taking his example. I am not going to say the name of my friend or his girl. You can name them as A and B or whatever you want. What is more important in Love? Trust. Ok then...faith. Then....love itself. Most of the people forget two main things. Family and Privacy. Just because they are in love a guy or gal not necessarily should forget or leave their family and also the privacy they are enjoying. That is attrocious. Privacy is more important fact when two people who are born and brought up in various situation starts living together either after they both fell in love or after marriage.

What is Privacy? Moving with another girl or another guy. If you think like that slap yourself. No. Privacy is something which is beyond the tip of the nose of the other person. Please for heaven sake dont check the other person's mails or bank accounts or mobiles. It is not good for the relation. Incase you have a doubt openly talk. But don't do these. Also whenever you are taking a decision please speak to your partner before deciding.

Family is the next thing. I know many examples. Most common among them, Gal says I am not bothered about your family but you have to take care of my parents and my siblings. And even if the guy wants to buy a sweet for his parents stopping him from getting a good sweet and instead getting a cheap sweet. Expecting to spend quality time with her more than his family even before marriage are small indications or symptoms. There is a famous dialogue which I listened so much "I have left my parents and relatives and came to your family but you are not giving respect to my parents". I want this to get clarified. Are they expecting the guy to fall down on her parents feet every minute. I dont understand. You are living in a society where the girl is expected to change her home and surname once the marriage has happened. But what to do this is a long standing practice and will take a long time to get rectified. The funniest part is those people who wanted to live seperately from their guy's parents are not ready to allow their kids live seperately from them. What a funny world this is?

How to increase love?

Am I scientist or a sage to tell this? No. I am not. I read lot of materials and from whatever I understood I practice few things and it has worked out. All these before marriage. After marriage I dont need to tell you. Life will automatically teach you.

1. Say that you love your partner everytime you finish talking with her on phone. When you are together say the magic three words "I Love You" as may much as possible.
2. If your partner agrees, hold his/her hand and speak.
3. If your partner agrees, give a peck on his/her cheek whenever possible.
4. Trust your partner. Every human makes mistakes. Please forgive them the first time. But if it repeats make sure that they understand you dont like this. But if it keeps on repeating take stringent action, your happiness is most important.
5. Speak out everything that comes to your mind. When you are frank and open the other person will also be the same and your relation will be more closer.
6. Keep all promises.
7. Remember all lies you tell them :) . Also remember all the lies your partner told you ;) . Both will help in improving the relation.
8. Even for a small function ask your partners opinion about the dress to wear. They are the one who know what will suit you the best.
There are lots more. Will keep on adding whenever it comes to my mind.

What will decrease your love?

1. Anger. Control your anger. During anger your mind never works. Before getting angry put yourself in the partner's shoes. Oh no not physically. But mentally. If you are in such situation what you would have done and what all the possibilities you get in your mind. If you get a possibility which would have easily solved the problem share it.
2. Accept. When your partner say something you should be ready to accept if it is feasible. If your partner says the dress doesn't suits and ask you to change it accept it. If they give you a possible solution which could have solved a problem accept it and try to use it the next time.
3. Too much dependence. Be independent. Don't be dependent on your partner. You have to live your life. You cannot expect another person to live your life. So be independent. But make sure you discuss with your partner before taking any decision (major or minor).
4. Misinformation. Giving misinformation to your partner will lead to a life which will be similar to Hell. Always give and share the same information.
5. Expection. When you expect your partner to do something or to speak something make sure that you also follow. If you don't follow your own words how can you expect your partner to follow.


Be happy. Love Makes Life Beautifull(you would have seen this tag line in the movie "Santhosh Subramaniam"(Tamil)). Make your life a beautifull one and live life king size. All the best.

No comments: