Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Vizag Trip - Part 3

Then Vamshi's would be inlaws presented him with a golden bracelet and a ring. They also gave him a new ring. They gave him a new dress too. But he didnt change it. There was a cake cutting ceremony too. The engaged couple fed cake to each other and also to everyone in the family. Then they shared rose with Vamshi kneeling in one leg and gave the rose. It was overall a good fun. Since the function was over and still there was time for the lunch my sis's brothers took over the stage. They danced and entertained everyone. Then the lunch came. The engaged couple sat together and started having lunch. I didnt want to disturb them and also the couple didnt invite me to join them(!!!!). Without inviting how will I join? It would look rude and disturbing. And you know something I was not invited to take a photo with the engaged couple. I was just taking photos of all others and forgot myself. Its ok. Not a big problem. We all left home. Kiran and me came back home in his bike. He was driving it at 20kmph showing me everything on the road. We were driving so slow that even a cyclewala overtook us!. Then I asked him to pick up the speed and we reached RK Beach.

This beach was near the Ramakrishna Mutt in Vizag due to which it got this name. I was ready to take few photos. But then I saw that ladies were there and they were all taking bath. Even though I am at a good distance I dont want to take any risk, so we came back home. On the way we saw Aquarium(ofcourse from the outside), Submarine museum and baba temple. We reached home and I was feeling damn tired. Since I was standing for a long time my knees started paining due to which as a precaution I took a aceclofenac as adviced by my doctor. Because of the tiredness and also of the tablet I started feeling sleepy. But since I wanted to show the photos and videos to everyone I connected my camera to the TV and we all started watching. Everyone were happy with the outcome. As per my friends request I am not sharing the link. Dont mind. I then had a half an hour sleep. As per the plan I was supposed to get up at 06pm and go to kailashgiri which is very nearer to the place.

When I woke up I couldnt find Vamshi or Mama. They got vanished. And no body knew where they are. So, me and kiran started off to Kailashgiri. We went to the hill. Since they were close to most of the people there no one stoped us. Went to the top and had a good view of the Vizag during night. The entire city was visible. Then we visited an ashram there. And then on our way back we saw the beautifull Shiva and Parvati(see photo). I had a good time. When we were coming down, had a scare of my life. I seriously couldnt understand what happened. I wasn't holding anything and there was a sudden brake. I was about to be thrown off. Good god escaped at the right moment that I held on to the bike bar. After that it was a normal ride. We came back home. On the way back I got a call from Vamshi that he and mama are returning back. He didnt tell me where he went or what he was doing.

We came back home and was relaxing when I got the call from Vamshi asking us to come to Beach. I thot he was waiting there. I was feeling a bit hungry. So thought of having something to eat. But when we went to the beach he was not there. We were waiting for 30 mins. Then my hunger overcame. Me and Kiran walked down the road and we had a panipuri and also a normal sev puri. It was filling. Then went into the nearest park. We got the call that Vamshi is near the beach when we were in the park. So went there met him and spent some time and came back home. As usual was treated with a refreshing dinner. It was supposed to be the last day of stay there. But man proposes god disposes right?

Next day came. It was the day when I was supposed to leave Vizag and head back to bangalore. I had packed up all my things and was about to have my breakfast when I got the call from the airways that the flight is delayed and the technical problem seems major so it might get cancelled. I was one way happy that if it gets cancelled. But I had few important works to do in bangalore and also in office so i wanted to get back to. I was ok with whatever god decides. After 30 mins the news came that the flight got cancelled. So I need to stay back. I was ok with it as i told earlier. So started planning out for the day. Since Vamshi's mama was leaving town that day he has to be dropped at station.

No comments: