After the new law passed by the current government that the tamil new year's day will no longer be celebrated on the first day of the tamil month "Chithirai", I was wondering what Sun TV will do. Because their main revenue generation days are festival days. When they can put lots and lots of movies and get ads. They celebrated their 16th birthday. Is it because it is famously known as sweet sixteen I don't know. Till last year they have never celebrated their birthday. Infact to thank people on their birthday they use a tactic. The words will be in white and the background as black. Birthday's should be celebrated in a colorfull way and these guys do it in a mournfull way. Not only this year I have noted it every year.
The programmes were as usual. Starting with carnatic music early in the morning(only on functions I have seen carnatic music in Sun TV) to movies and movies and movies till night. No major change in the format. They didnt speak to people who made Sun TV successfull. They didnt had a chat show with people from rival channels to portray why they have to celebrate their birthday or why they think Sun TV is good. They can atleast take an interview of the employees who has dedicated their time for the growth of the channel. Nothing doing. We want only money and more money and more money. I am still not sure why Sun Network started KTV. KTV is the prime movie channel for Sun Network in Tamil. But on weekends and functions Sun TV will telecast more movies than KTV.
I am not going to comment on any of the programmes, as nothing was usefull. And movies, what to say people can watch a lil amount ads in between a movie and not a lil amount of movie in between ads. Thats what will happen on these days. Who says economic recession is on. See the amount of Ads the companies are pouring in. When they can spend so much crores of rupees in Ads they should never lay off any of their employees. I am not sure how many companies do that. A new year has dawn with lots of hopes let us see what it brings to each of us. My Prayer is let this New Year bring to happiness and health and safety to all Indians across the world. Jai Hind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment