Wow! What a film it was. I wasn't sure before whether I will ever watch this film even though i am a cinema fan. This movie was aired in a channel and I came across it when I was channel surfing. The film is about sentiments basically through carnatic music. But the way the characters has acted made me feel it is not a film. Its watching somebody's life from a distance. Good work by all the actors and actress and the director.
My mom is a carnatic musician. As far as I remember she has not performed in any of those bigger stages. But for me she is the best singer in the world. And no one else can sing "Kurai Ondrum Illai" like her.
Back to the film. May be because of my mom I started loving this movie because it is based in carnatic. Though not sung in the traditional way the songs were good. The remixes were done perfectly. If you are a music lover, whether are not you know carnatic, listen to the music of this song you will love it.
As it goes with a software professional, I searched whether the songs are available to download. But then decided against it and now planning to buy a original CD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment